Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Buzz Logic

My Ultimate Briefcase

# First, it's no secret I am a Firefox junkie. I am also a Web junkie and I am trying to move my entire life off the desktop and onto "the cloud" so I can access my information from anywhere. My essential Firefox extensions include Scrapbook, Spellbound and the Bloglines Toolkit. Online apps I use regularly include Bloglines, Blogspot, Lycos, Gmail, a Socialtext personal wiki, del.icio.us, Flickr, Microsoft Outlook Web Access for corporate mail, Citrix and finally TypePad for my blog. I am also a huge fan of Google Desktop Search. I use Firefox's Live Bookmarks feature extensively as well. In fact, I use Live Bookmarks primarilly to access RSS news search feeds to find new things to blog about and do corporate intelligence.
And now that Google has bought Keyhole, this should be great for powerpoints or making videos.

What can you do with Keyhole:
Fly from space to your home town. Visit exotic
locales such as Maui, Tokyo, Rome and Paris.
Satellite imagery makes it real. Explore restaurants,
hotels, parks and schools. Think magic carpet ride!

Note: News station have been using it for a long time.

Check it out: http://www.keyhole.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home